As a result of treatment with this pharmaceutical product, such side effects as neuropathy, myelosuppression, thrombocytopenia, depression, anorexia, leukopenia, anorexia, myopathy can occur, dyspeptic disorders, alopecia, aplastic anemia, temporary alopecia, liver or kidney function disturbance may occur.
Analogs of Colchicine
The pharmaceutical industry of Europe produces various preparations based on colchicine: Colchimine (the cheapest of a number of drugs), Colchicine, Colchicum-dispersant (the most expensive drug).
Drugs used also in the treatment of gout and similar in their therapeutic effects:
- Ambene - used to treat rheumatoid arthritis, gout, neuralgia.
- Allopurinol is an antigout drug.
- Voltaren - in addition to the treatment of arthritis and gout, has an analgesic effect, is used for migraines.
- Diclofenac - rheumatism, ankylosing spondylitis, joint inflammation.
- Naproxen - arthritis, arthrosis, neuralgia, sciatica, postoperative pain, pharyngitis, tonsillitis, otitis media.
- Revmador - exacerbations of gout, pain in the spine, traumatic inflammation, neuralgia.
- Flexen - with phlebitis, joint pain, arthrosis, radiculitis.
Colchicine is a herbal preparation that has no full-fledged analogues in modern medicine. Colchicine treatment should be very competent, therapy requires taking into account the patient's age and carefully monitoring the state of his body.
During therapy, you need to periodically monitor the blood picture. Order colchicine If expressed adverse reactions from the digestive tract are observed during treatment, then it is necessary either to reduce the dosage or cancel the medication. With a decrease in the level of leukocytes below 3000 / μl and platelets below 100000 / μl, therapy is interrupted to normalize the blood picture.
Colchicine - instructions for use, price, reviews, analogues
Colchicine is a medical product that is in great demand among people suffering from gout. http://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-8640-2144/colchicine-oral/colchicine-solution-oral/details This disease is characterized by joint damage caused by elevated uric acid salt.
An exacerbation of the pathology is very noticeable for a patient who has to put up with constant pain.
To relieve unpleasant symptoms, doctors prescribe a non-steroidal drug that has an anti-inflammatory effect.