- In the digestive system: diarrhea, nausea, flatulence, indigestion, exacerbation of gastritis, abdominal pain and epigastric region.
- In the cardiovascular: arrhythmia, tachycardia, uneven heart rate, flushing, chest pain.
- In the genitourinary: vaginitis, colpitis, vaginal candidiasis, inflammation of the internal and external genital organs.
- In the nervous: drowsiness, nervousness, anxiety, loss of balance, shifted taste sensations, deviations in normal reactions.
- Allergic reactions: dermatitis, skin rashes and redness, swelling of the skin and mucous membranes.
3 tablets of azithromycin - instructions for use
The medication is most often produced in 3 tablets of 500 mg - a standard dose that is effective in the treatment of infectious diseases. Cheap azithromycin Azithromycin 500 mg is used for the treatment of respiratory, digestive, urogenital infections, inflammation of the skin and muscle tissue. Recommended for patients over 12 years of age who weigh more than 45 kg. Take 1-2 hours before meals or after:
- ENT diagnoses, laryngitis, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, inflammation of the bronchi and pulmonary segments - 0.5 g per day, lasting 3 days;
- infections of the genitourinary system, prostate, urethra, internal and external female organs - 1-1.5 g of the drug for 1 time;
- soft tissue infection, skin inflammation - 1 g on the first day, then 0.5 g for the remaining 4 days.
WHAT IS AZITHROMYCIN?
Azithromycin is a semi-synthetic macrolide antibiotic chemically related to erythromycin and clarithromycin (Biaxin®). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azithromycin It is effective against a wide variety of bacteria organisms, such as Hemophilus influenzae, Streptococcus pneumoniae, Mycoplasma pneumoniae, Staphylococcus aureus, and mycobacterium avium, including many others. It is unusual in that it stays in the body for quite some time, allowing for once a day dosing and for shorter treatment courses for most infections. Azithromycin, like all macrolide antibiotics, prevents bacteria from growing by interfering with their ability to make proteins. Due to the differences in the way proteins are made in bacteria and humans, the macrolide antibiotics do not interfere with humans ’ability to make proteins.
Brand Name (s): Zithromax; Zmax CAS nº: 83905-01-5 (az-ith-roe-MYE-sin)